January 5, 2015

That's a wrap

What a nice calm knitting day to end School of Crafts summer. This weeks girls were wonderful to hang with! I wasn't able to get all the finishes photographed but I got a few progress shots :)

 Seaming up her sweater :)

Chatting and knitting :) love how great everyone got along even though they didn't know each other
 
One wrist warmer done and the other being knitted up


Getting comfy


And a little break for a selfie :)

Thanks to my students this week. You guys rock! I hope you guys continue to practice knitting and hopefully we will see each other next year :)

To all my campers this summer,
Thanks for making my job so much fun!! I had a great time creating with you all and am already hashing out plans for next summer. Enjoy the last couple weeks of break.
Hugs,
Natalie 

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete